Followers

Friday, November 17, 2017

Happy Friday


Hello Bloglandia Pals,
I am so happy to finally be back to my Blogspot. I have noticed some of my Blog pals aren't blogging and some have switched to Facebook. I was so happy to see you're still heard.
A lot has happened during my absence. My Dad was ill as some of you knew, and, sadly he passed away. It was a terrible shock and loss. Not too long after that I was diagnosed with advanced arthritis in my left hip. Hip surgery was great, but a complication created a serious complication which paralyzed my left leg. Fast forward a year later, I have partial paralysis, but am working very hard with physical therapy to build up my muscles in the leg. 
It has been a roller coaster the past few years. While in the Nursing Home a friend encouraged me to go out on Facebook. I did and wow, has it opened up a whole new world.
I hope you can visit me at Facebook, go to my Melody Brown page and follow me there. I also have a page, Brown Gingham Creations, which you can also hit 'like' and follow.
I'm so excited to be back and hope you stop by and say Hi.


4 comments:

  1. Melody,
    So sorry to hear of all your troubles over the past year. So sorry about the passing of your Dad. I am no stranger to health issues. I need a knee replacement myself. I following you here and on face book. My site in FB is private but I sent you a friend request so you can access it. I will also add your new blog to my blog roll on my regular blog. Thanks so much for stopping by and for letting me know where I can follow you!!
    Looking forward to visiting you!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know how good it is to hear from you. On my way to FB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melody, I was thrilled to find your comment to let me know you had a new blog site..........and hopped over here as quick as I could.......
    How very sorry to hear about your father's passing and of your hardship you have gone through with your health.
    I miss everyone who used to blog, and although I also like facebook, I love blogging better.
    Hope you continue to get stronger and just know you are kept in prayer.
    Have a blessed Thanksgiving
    Blessings, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathleen,
      It is so good to hear from you.
      I've missed hearing from you. I hope to take more time on the Blog and my Brown Gingham Creations

      Delete